“What’s your interest rate?”
We don’t charge interest because we are not a bank and we don’t offer ongoing loan facilities.
We simply buy an invoice, or group of invoices, from you at slightly less than their face value.
So, let’s say you offer to sell us an invoice worth $10,000. We might buy it for $9,700. The difference is our “invoice finance rate”.
Typically, it represents between 35 and 5% of the full invoice amount. In some circumstances, it might be more, but we’ll tell you well in advance of the transaction. There are no nasty surprises.
When discussing and comparing invoice finance rates, you should also consider the fees you DON’T pay when dealing with us because you can save a lot of money. These include:
- No application fee
- No account keeping fee
- No management fee
- No exit fee
So, what do you get for your transaction?
- You have immediate access to working capital when no one else will help.
- You eliminate the stress of being unable to pay your bills.
- You avoid the embarrassment of asking family and friends for money.
- You can pay your staff without losing face.
- You can buy equipment and inventory to meet urgent orders and grow your business.
- You don’t have to sell assets.
- You don’t have to offer self defeating discounts that could become expected.
- You don’t have to put your home up as security.
- You don’t have to sign a long term contract.
- You are in charge of the transaction. You can turn us on and off like a tap.
For more on the benefits of single invoice finance follow the link, but when all is said and done our invoice finance facility is a high value, quick, flexible and economical tool you can use to stabilize your cash flow and build your business.